Here are some suggestions for preparing a special New Year’s menu for your cat: easy recipes to celebrate the beginning of the new year with cat.
Our four-legged friends are an integral part of our family, and that is why we decided to propose a New Year’s menu for the cat you have at home, so that he too can fully enjoy this festive occasion, literally licking himself. moustache!
New Year’s menu for the cat
It is traditional to spend the last evening of the year around a laden table, ready to taste the delicious delicacies cooked for the occasion.
Everyone in the house is gathered to bid farewell to the past year and celebrate the upcoming one to the sound of memorable binges, so why exclude our beloved kittens?
Healthy dishes, easy to prepare at home and that cat will certainly appreciate.
Here is our proposal for a perfect New Year’s Eve menu for the cat:
- Cream of rice and salmon;
- Cheese biscuits.
Cream of rice and salmon
Let’s start with a “gourmet” recipe: a soft cream of rice and salmon, a dish for sophisticated cats and gourmets.
The recommended doses are indicated for three meals, a daily ration for an adult cat weighing about 4 kg. Once prepared, you can divide the cream into three parts and freeze.
First, you need the following ingredients:
- 50 gr of rice
- 150 gr of fresh salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon of corn oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
Here is the procedure for the preparation:
- Boil the rice for the time indicated on the package (generally at least 20 minutes), until it is almost overcooked.
- Boil the carrot and courgette for at least 30 minutes in a little water, then drain and blend them.
- Cook the salmon fillet (making sure it has no bones or bones) for 10 minutes in a little water and blend everything, creating a velvety cream.
- Mix the rice, the vegetables and the cream of salmon by adding a tablespoon of oil.
- Serve in the bowl and let cat enjoy the dish, hoping he likes it!
And then … what party would it be without dessert? Here is a delicious recipe for cat!
This delicious recipe is mainly based on flour.
Even if the cat can eat eggs, it was preferred not to insert them to make the dish lighter and more digestible.
To make delicious cheese cat biscuits you will need these ingredients:
100 gr of soft wheat flour
100 gr of wholemeal flour
100 gr of chopped cheese, such as Cheddar or Emmental
50 gr of corn flour
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Below is the procedure for cooking them:
- Pour the flour, cheese and oil into a bowl.
- Mix and gradually pour in water, until you obtain an easily workable compound, to be spread with a rolling pin.
- Cut out the biscuits with a knife or a mold and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve the cat, even on several occasions, without exaggerating the quantities.
In short, we just have to wish you a happy new year, to spend in the company of your beloved furry friend!